Life members please click on the link below for a message from the club.
It is the responsibility of all members to become familiar with the range rules. Members are also responsible to educate any of their guests. Below is a list of the General Rules; you can find specific rules for individual ranges on the Range Rules page.
- Membership required.
- Paper targets on backboards only.
- No targets to be placed on framework or posts.
- No person handling firearms while others are down range.
- Always point firearms down range when at firing line.
- Action open and magazine unloaded whenever anyone is down range.
- Pickup targets and litter.
- Hearing & Eye protection is highly recommended.
- Holmen Rod & Gun Club is not responsible for accidents, loss, or theft.
- Anyone not following the above rules will be prosecuted under statute 941-20.
Due to increased operating costs the HRGC Board of Directors has approved a membership rate increase starting in 2017.
2017 membership applications are available on the “Memberships“ page! We now have the ability to accept applications and payments online. This will give you immediate access to the club. Mail-in applications are still available on the “Memberships” page or can be picked up at the gate. Please send in early as to not delay your access to the club! Please keep in mind, annual memberships run for the calendar year (January thru December), regardless of when they are purchased during the year. Processing of mail-in applications will take 2 to 4 weeks.