- Do you hold Hunter Education Classes at your club?
Yes, Hunter Education Classes are held here and many other places throughout the state. Check our calendar for upcoming classes at our club or visit the DNR website for information and a schedule of classes in the state.http://dnr.wi.gov/education/outdoorSkills/safetyEducation.html#2
- The year is almost over, is the yearly membership pro-rated?
No, our yearly membership runs from January-December. The annual membership fee is $75.00 regardless of when it is purchased.
- Do I have to be a member to participate in events at your club?
No, the club holds many organized sport shooting events throughout the year and membership is not required for those events. Check the calendar for event listings.
- I sent in my mail-in membership application 2 weeks ago, what is taking so long?
Applications can take 2 to 4 weeks to process. Please send in early to avoid delays.
- I lost my gate code, what do I do now?
To retrieve your gate code, please contact Craig Nagel at: [email protected]
- I am not a member of the club, can I still use the range.
The club has Guest Passes available for $10.00 per person/per day; however, guests MUST be accompanied by a current member. The current member will have access to the gate and will be responsible for their guests.