- Membership required.
- Paper targets on backboards only.
- No targets to be placed on framework or posts.
- Only steel targets provided by the club may be used on the range, no carry in steel targets allowed.
- No person handling firearms while others are down range.
- Always point firearms down range when at firing line.
- Action open and magazine unloaded whenever anyone is down range.
- Pickup targets and litter.
- Hearing & Eye protection is highly recommended.
- Holmen Rod & Gun Club is not responsible for accidents, loss, or theft.
- Anyone not following the above rules will be prosecuted under statute 941-20.
Small-Bore Range Rules
- Rimfire rifles and/or Pistol caliber Handguns only.
- No shotguns or centerfire rifles allowed on this range.
Black Powder Range
- Black Powder or equivalent (Pyrodex) only.
- No rimfire or centerfire firearms.
- Black Powder Rifle or Handgun only, No shotguns.
- .22 Rimfire and pistol caliber handguns only.
- Steel silhouette targets on ties and paper targets on backboards.
- No rifle caliber’s.
- Do Not shoot steel closer than 10 yards.
- Eye protection required.
- Shotguns and birdshot only.
- Shooting of thrown clay targets only.
- No throwers on top of Trap Houses.
- All scorers behind shooters.
Big Bore Range
- No birdshot.
- No full-auto.
- No Armor Piercing, Incendiary, Flare, or Tracer.
- .22 rimfire or pistol caliber rifle and handgun only.
- No Rifle Calibers
- Jacketed on paper targets only.
- Cowboy targets use lead only.
** No hunting allowed on Club property **