It is the responsibility of all members to become familiar with the range rules. Members are also responsible to educate any of their guests. Below is a list of the General Rules; you can find specific rules for individual ranges on the Range Rules page.
- Membership required.
- Paper targets on backboards only.
- No targets to be placed on framework or posts.
- No person handling firearms while others are down range.
- Always point firearms down range when at firing line.
- Action open and magazine unloaded whenever anyone is down range.
- Pickup targets and litter.
- Hearing & Eye protection is highly recommended.
- Holmen Rod & Gun Club is not responsible for accidents, loss, or theft.
- No rapid fire on rifle range.
- Anyone not following the above rules will be prosecuted under statute 941-20.